[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-maps] map errors

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Nov 15 19:45:24 CST 2003

Mark Wedel wrote:

       Just a note on the map errors - my message was really just to raise

      awareness, eg, people may not have realized there were problems there

      or whatever. Ideally, it would be nice if there were no errors, but if

      the errors are work in progress or not really errors, not that big a

      deal.

Actually I think it was great to do this.  It would be great if we could
make a few more scripts that would point out errors in the arches or in
the maps or what not and run them once in a while to give folks a chance
to clean up some stuff.  I am afraid that I tend to work in spurts so
sometimes stuff gets missed or left till next time.

Another idea along this line maybe could be to mail out the various todo
lists every once in a while so that they could be commented on and
vetted and aired out.  I have been meaning to make a TODO file for the
arches and for the maps for a while now .  This is what the wiki was
supposed to be for but it never hurts to mail out a copy quarterly or
something too.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com