[CF-Devel] rustmonster gfx

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Nov 17 21:32:19 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 21:01, Bernd Edler wrote:

      I made a new graphic for the rustmonster.

      It's no masterpiece, but it is in the correct perspective for the base

      graphic set. (unlike the old one)

      The necromancer's pet is just a gray rustmonster, so I worked on it too.

      As the png's are only 350 bytes long, I just attached them.

      They are free to use of course.

I like them.
I'll commit these right away if you say ok - I noticed you didn't send
two frames of the rustmonster so I made one to match from the necro but
added a bit of leg motion.  If you have no objections I'll add some
extra motion to the pet_necro too (but diffrerent than the rustomnster).

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com