[CF-Devel] rustmonster gfx

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 18 12:27:11 CST 2003

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:32:19PM -0500, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 21:01, Bernd Edler wrote:

      > I made a new graphic for the rustmonster.

      > It's no masterpiece, but it is in the correct perspective for the base

      > graphic set. (unlike the old one)

      > The necromancer's pet is just a gray rustmonster, so I worked on it too.

     [snip]

Would it make sense to make a two-headed rustmonster for the necromancer's
pet? It is that way in the classic image set, and I think it conveys the
nastiness of the pet better. :-)

The peace of mind--from knowing that viruses which exploit Microsoft system
vulnerabilities cannot touch Linux--is priceless. -- Frustrated system
administrator.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com