[CF-Devel] A few glitches

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Nov 21 14:20:07 CST 2003

Hello.

Playing on crossfire.metalforge.net, i noticed the 'bomb' trap seem
broken. I set off one, and nothing happened. Runes of create bomb are
ok, though. Summoning runes are broken too.

I think there is also a scroll-writing issue. From the code
'write_scroll' in skills.c, there is no check for the spell being
written... So you can happily write down sanctuary, or any god-given spell!
(i did _not_ succeed in writing one, too low literacy, but i had
messages of reading the scroll while attempting to write it. Also the
code is pretty straightforward)

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com