Re: [CF-Devel] Ingame map 'building' / modification: full patch

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 25 02:41:03 CST 2003

I guess then I'll submit my patch soon :)
It works pretty well. You can build floors, walls, buttons /
pedestals / gates, and potentially any item not requiring
special handling.

Just need to make artifacts instead of hard-coded archetypes,
maybe a shop to buy that stuff, and most important pictures :)

Note that I can already submit patches, though you'll need to
use DM's create function to make items.

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com