[CF-Devel] Skills bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 30 23:45:17 CST 2003

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Hello.

      Found a weird bug today.

      I was playing in undead's quest, nice training place for a Gaea fellower.

      So i used holy word a lot, and also paralyze (against vampires).

      What happened a few times was the following: fire many holy words, get

      'Gaea ignores your prayer', switch skills to paralyze (the message 'you

      ready the spell paralyze' correctly appears), but when i fire i get

      'Gaea ignores your prayer' !!! And not once, every time. I have to

      switch again to paralyze to correctly fire that spell.

  Fixed to CVS.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com