AW: [CF-Devel] common/loader.[cl] issues for Windows

Sun Oct 5 19:38:16 CDT 2003

  Few quick notes:  No real way to change the generated .c files, other than
manually.

  The reason the .c files are included was to reduce the number of tools you
need to compile (don't need lex installed).  One could make cases that isn't
that big an issue (one could also make the case of require people to have
autoconf/automake installed, and thus don't need to include configure or the
Makefile.in files.  But I think that is a bit much to ask of users).

  I have no idea why the other .l files don't have the same problem.  It could
be flex is smart enough to only include those header files it thinks it needs.
Or it could just be that reader.l/reader.c haven't changed in more than 2 years,
and that older version of lex used to generate them didn't put unistd.h in all
files.  Which means it could break in the future.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com