[CF-Devel] Major crossfire.metalforge.net bug

Sat Oct 11 05:12:38 CDT 2003

Ok, this morning cf.mf.net is really buggy.

I'm in dragon nest, ice hatchery. Each time I kill a monster, or remove a trap
(haven't checked other things, but those ones are working), the server crashes.
It resets to a previous state (and people are taking advantage of that to
duplicate items... -.-)

I can move, search area to find traps, change skills. But killing something
crashes the server.
And other players are fine, they can kill zombies (raffle) & such...

I tested with latest Win GTK version (the one Somebdy worked on, from
september), and previous 0.7 one, does the same thing...

Guess i'll wait to timeout enough to get back to apartment :)

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com