[CF-Devel] Some Python things

Sat Oct 11 06:24:45 CDT 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      [...]

      3. It would be great in the Java editor to be able to set event options

      in the python script handling section (or I just don't know how.)  Prior

      to adding the script handling parts (nice BTW) you could edit the line

      event_x_options but now this is not available.  An option field you

      could fill in when a script is hooked would be great.  Like you select

      event say, set the associated script and fill in an option field.

Event options are currently not supported because I really had no idea
about it. In the docs ("doc/Developers/pyhton", "doc/Developers/plugins")
event options don't seem to be mentioned, or did I overlook it?

Currently, the CFJavaEditor would insert the following for a say event
script attached to a map-object:

   event_say_plugin Python
   event_say WhateverScript.py

How do event options come into play with this?

Thanks for help in advance,

AndreasV

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter

     http://www.gmx.net