[CF-Devel] Patch submission: 'tell' improvement

Fri Oct 24 02:17:03 CDT 2003

       Few notes:  If you post diffs, please make context diffs (diff -c) as

      they are more readable when it comes to trying to find changes.

Ha sorry, forgot again my CVS tool didn't use that option by default....

       Note 2: strnicmp does not appear to be a standard library function, so

      such a change does not appear that it will work on any unix type systems.

Guess the function I was searching is strncasecmp
(which seems to be ansi)
I'll fix the patch & resubmit it, then

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com