[CF-Devel] swamp bug

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Oct 26 22:45:44 CST 2003

David Seikel wrote:

       --- Todd Mitchell <

      temitchell at sympatico.ca

      > wrote:

     I find in current CVS a segfault when you sink into the swamp and die.

     gdb sez:

     Segmentation fault

     find_obj_by_type_subtype (who=0x8146e00, type = 43 subtype = 21) at

     object.c 2456

     2456	if (tmp->type == type && tmp->subtype == subtype) return tmp;

      I have found (and fixed/posted) a bunch of similar bugs in inv_checkers.

      Should I add to my TODO list to track them all down?

  I never complain about bugs getting fixed.

  This one, however, was pretty simple (and stupid) bug in the first place.
I'll commit a fix for it tonight.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com