[CF-Devel] Java editor and elevation.

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Oct 28 05:16:51 CST 2003

David Seikel wrote:

      [...] the Java editor [...]

      Can I make changes to it?  (BTW, I am an excellent Java coder.)

You're welcome to make changes.
I would appreciate it if you could write an email about
what exactly you're going to do, before committing to CVS.
Doesn't apply for minor changes like bugfixes of course.
Maybe that's obvious, just wanted to say it. ;-)

      Does the latest Java editor keep track of

      elevations properly now?

Nope. The reason is frankly, I'm not the biggest fan of the
elevation concept. Of course you can add support for it.

AndreasV

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter

     http://www.gmx.net

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com