[CF-Devel] Any stuff i could help develop?

Wed Sep 10 00:28:48 CDT 2003

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      After my rename patch, I don't have any idea right now of what to

      develop for CF.

      So i'm wondering what people are working on, and if they'd need help.

      I know some things related to ingame map making are being developed,

      that's something i'd like to see implemented, so if i can help...

  the TODO file lists some ideas.  Some are fairly big projects, some are fairly
modest.  Whatever you decide to do, you should at least let everyone else know.

  You can also look at the bugs and see if there are any there you want to tackle.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com