[CF-Devel] Potions and dragon clothes

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Apr 4 04:32:10 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 22:40, Brian Angeletti wrote:

      Todd Mitchell wrote:

      >NPC dragons can wear clothing if they like.  Unlike a kangaroo, dragons do not have a built in pouch so find a smock useful and others are more modest then some about letting it all hang out.

      The fire dragon looks like it is wearing a dress, and the other dragons

      clothing except the hatchling (none) and green one (none) look silly.

      In that vein we could say it is better not to lake them look silly... :P

I agree the PC dragons should not have clothing and I made graphics for
them accordingly (I think I fixed this in CVS a while ago but it has
maybe not made it out to the servers yet) NPC dragons will not have
clothing unless the map maker wants to use NPC dragons with clothes -
they are different arches.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com