[CF-Devel] Some bug fixes

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Apr 14 01:36:24 CDT 2004

Andreas Kirschbaum wrote:

      Here is a new patch that attempts to find a keymaster: it tries harder

      to find a keymaster. After that it tries to find a free spot. If this

      too fails, it drops the key in a random place (i.e. wall).

      I did some more checks with the random_map program. It found a keymaster

      in over 95% of all tries. In the remaining cases it found a free spot.

      The fall back case to drop the key in a wall (freeindex == -1 after the

      second loop) did never occur.

  Patch looks fine.  I'll apply it to CVS.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com