[CF-Devel] Music and integrated control panels

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Aug 17 14:15:24 CDT 2004

Greetings, developers.
I have been observing the activity, and I think it is appropriate voice
some of my ideas.

I think CrossFire should have some sort of background music, kinda like
how Diablo II has. Really, Crossfire needs some "adventurous" or some type
of music to immerse the user fully into the game. A look at the
extremely successful
Blizzard games, they all immerse you fully into the "world" of the game.
If Someone created
some sort of music that "fits" in with CF, wouldn't that be more
appealing to existing and
potential players?

Another matter I'd like to bring to light is a question of: why is the
UI so garbled? I find it
very unappealing, only the fun of the game outweighs it. Perhaps
developement can start
for a "skinnable" or an intergrated gui? Although most of the
developement focuses on extending
actual gameplay, I think many would agree if the client's GUI's were
rethought out.

Ben

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com