[CF-Devel] Alchemy exploit

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Aug 22 11:01:00 CDT 2004

Mark Wedel wrote:

      That's sort of an odd approach to take. I'd think the easier fix is to

      just use the right format (%d) instead of doing casts.

OK, I will do that. (But I noticed that the assumption in global.h that
an "unsigned int" (uint32) can hold at least 32 bits is not valid
according to the C standard.)

      Actually, something like an F_IDENTIFIED that is another flag that can

      be orred with the other ones makes more sense, like the F_NO_BARGAIN

      is.

Because I could not invent a flag name for "identified and not cursed",
I simply defined two independent flags: F_IDENTIFIED (pretend
FLAG_IDENTIFIED to be set) and F_NOT_CURSED (pretend FLAG_CURSED and
FLAG_DAMNED to be unset).

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com