[CF-Devel] About fire damage

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Feb 21 23:45:12 CST 2004

ERACC wrote:

      On Saturday 21 February 2004 11:13

      Nicolas Weeger wrote:

     Hello.

     It seems something with either fire resistance or fire damage is

     weird on crossfire.metalforge.net

     A player, fireborn, was hit by fire. And it seems to me fire does

     much more damage. Or maybe it's just dragonbreath which has been

     upgraded - but dragons hurt a lot more :)

      I have noticed the same. It would be nice to see that particular

      tweak undone or better tuned. :-)

  Dragonbreath was updated, because there were complaints that the spell wasn't
powerful enough.

  I've split the monster dragonbreath and spell into two distinct archetypes,
and put the ability (monster) one as it was before, with the spell one still a
bit more beefed up.

  This change should show up on metalforge next time the server is restarted.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com