[CF-Devel] Access to god_power resistance

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Jan 16 18:14:49 CST 2004

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not (or a misunderstanding on my
part..) but players are able to obtain god_power resistance.

     From previous discussions:

"In order to maintain the challenge level of Crossfire, the attacktype
godpower is used. Since it's possible to gain resistances and protection
to all all other attack_types certain monsters have godpower which will
damage to player character. I know, it doesn't seem fair - but it's no fun
when the game is easy, either."

The spells Holy Possession and Bless grant resistance of 95 and 35,
respectively.  Should they?

arch force
name holy_blessing
name_pl holy possession