Re: [CF-Devel] slight modification in smoothing code / added a map

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jan 20 11:26:15 CST 2004

I would really like to see smoothing changed slightly so that if an object has smoothlevel 0 (or no smoothlevel entry and so defaulting to 0) it is placed on 'top' of everything with a smoothlevel.  I find the existing behaviour - where ground arches with no smoothing set are being put underneath the ones with a smooth level kind of a pain.  This lets you opt out of smoothing an arch by not specifying a smooth level (or setting it to 0) which seems to me to be the best way to have it.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com