[CF-Devel] crossfire client release 1.6.1 for 2004-02-01 ? Submit your last bug reports

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Jan 31 04:24:22 CST 2004

On Saturday 31 January 2004 02:06, tchize wrote:

      The crossfire client release 1.6.1 will be mainly a bug fix version of

      crossfire 1.6.0 and will include client side scripting. I plan to do the

      release on 1st of february. If there are still bugs in current CVS version

      you didn't submit to the mailing list or the bugtracker, please tell before

      release.

      If some developper have problems with the date of release (i know, it's 2

      days from now) we can still move the release 1 week later (it's not an

      emergency)

I guess I should add that truncation warning message before we make a release.
I probably won't be able to do that until Thursday or Friday though.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com