[CF-Devel] crossfire client release 1.6.1 for 2004-02-01 ? Submit your last bug reports

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Jan 31 08:24:44 CST 2004

On Saturday 31 January 2004 23:54, tchize wrote:

      Le Samedi 31 Janvier 2004 11:16, David Seikel a écrit :

      > I guess I should add that truncation warning message before we make a

      > release. I probably won't be able to do that until Thursday or Friday

      > though.

      What is the 'truncation warning message' Perhaps can fix myself

I fixed a bug listed on source forge concerning binding really long commands
to keys.  The bug was that the length of input was not checked against the
length of the buffer used for holding the binding.  I added a check and
truncated the command to fit into the buffer.  Mark said it would be a good
idea to warn the user when truncation happens.  I think he suggested printing
the warning in red.  It will be simple to add a warning message at the proper
spot, just make sure you add it to both clients at least.  I applied my fix
to all three clients.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com