[CF-Devel] Looking for Redhat/Fedora maintainer?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jul 27 11:53:45 CDT 2004

On Sunday 02 May 2004 10:20 pm, Bob Tanner wrote:

      Given that Redhat 9 was deprecated on 04/30/2004 and the consumer

      version of Redhat linux no longer exists, I've switched to Debian and will

      no longer be maintaining the .spec file and RPMs for Redhat/Fedora Linux.

      I'm looking for someone to take over maintaining the aspect of crossfire.

Repost, since I didn't get anyone interested in maintain the RPMs for
crossfire.

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at mn-linux.org

     >          | Phone : (952)943-8700

     http://www.mn-linux.org,

      Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com