[CF-Devel] Weather level 5 (Re: Weather needs smoothing)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Jul 30 09:50:27 CDT 2004

One thing that is a problem is that it seems the weather is the same all over.

The equator should be at the bottom of the map IMO instead of in the middle so we

get more temprature extreems.

Also we need a no-smooting tile for map devs to disable smootHing on a tile by tile

basis (I need this for some rocky-cliff-to-water trasitions... the water should'nt

climb up the cliff!)