[CF-Devel] Bug ? Automatic Pickup of Arrows and Client crash

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jun 1 02:14:31 CDT 2004

Mark Wedel wrote:

      ScaChi wrote:

      From what I have observed, a thrown object that hits you ends up in

      your inventory.

      That is exactly what I tried to say.

      Or, are you using the NEWPickup capability in the GTK client?

      No, both automatic pickup functions are disabled.

       it is I believe an intentional feature in the code that things that are

      thrown at you that hit you end up in your inventory.

       This wasn't a big deal when the only thing this happened for was arrows

      (I suppose the theory being they were stuck in you).  It doesn't make a

      lot of sense for things like boulders.

  Just a note - I looked at the code, and there is already logic in place to cap
such inserted objects at 5 kg.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com