[CF-Devel] Resend: Navar Thaumaturgy Shop - big world - updated

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Jun 2 03:23:07 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 02:50
ERACC wrote:

      On Tuesday 01 June 2004 23:10

      Todd Mitchell wrote:

      > There is also a request for a talisman table since ther seems to

      > be a derth of generic talismans now...

      I'll look at putting that in the shop since I still have the file

      open from Saturday. Just need to find the correct archetype.

Ok, after reviewing the recipes I added three tables for purchasing
talisman of evocation, pyromancy and sorcery. I made the cost 100
diamonds for each. If that is too high or too low then let me know
what a proper cost should be. IMO it should be expensive to be able
to just buy these amulets from a known location instead of looking
for them in the various shops.

I'll wait to post an updated .zip file until I hear from you about
the pricing.

Gene (poof|Galahad)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 03:05:18 up 94 days, 21:00, 14 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.06, 0.03

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com