Re: Re: [CF-Devel] python plugin drop patch

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Jun 16 08:17:39 CDT 2004

        Having the script called for the apply once and unapply once is fine.

        My point was that if a player unequips an item, with the code that you

      submitted, the script will be called _twice_ when a player unequips the item.

        I don't know if that will cause any problems, but is something that script

      writes may not expect.

Ah, ok, I didn't understand.  Yes now I notice it does call the script twice. It didn't have any impact on my script so I missed it before.  You are correct that is sloppy so it should be fixed.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com