[CF-Devel] lost ring

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Mar 1 10:57:24 CST 2004

      I just had something weird happen.  I applied a ring, causing another

      ring to be unapplied.  To my surprise, the old ring not only became

      unapplied, but it vanished from my inventory.  I double-checked to make

      sure I hadn't dropped it, and I was in my main inventory view.  It

      didn't come back after saving and resume.

      Odd.

      I know that this isn't a terribly helpful bug report, as I don't know

      how to reproduce it.  Hopefully it will ring a bell somewhere.

Didn't it merge with anothe ring? If you have two rings of the same
kind, one applied, unapplying it will make it merge with the other -
thus 2 rings of.

      --PC

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com