Hoz bot (was [CF-Devel] '/command and '<text to say>)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Mar 11 16:59:27 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 21:01:02 +0100, Jochen Suckfuell wrote:

      On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 19:59:26 -0600, Rick Tanner wrote:

      > Speaking of Hoz - will "he" be stopping by any of the servers, anytime

      > soon? ;)

      Hm. The bot is started when my server boots, and I have a watchdog running to check that the script is running. So Hoz actually should be on metalforge.real-time.com, but he isn't. Anyway, it seems there's not much traffic on this server.

      I'll start Hoz on crossfire.metalforge.net.

Ok, now Hoz is alive again. It's an updated version with some fixes,
adaptions for some server changes, and even a few new admin commands.
You can find it at

     http://www.suckfuell.net/software.html

      . There is
also a link to the scripting language that Hoz understands.

Bye
Jochen

--
Jochen Suckfuell  ---