Re: [CF-Devel] Fwd: Sparks and Burger Bolts

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Mar 15 09:54:12 CST 2004

      Maybe we could make a Burger restaurant in scorn tho.

Well not in Scorn - there is a quest on the way however...

      ----------- Trap Failures: ---------------

      well they don't always click :P

The click is the default message.

      Valriel's followers cannot summon higher angels: Retributioner, High

      Angel, Arch Angel etc.

The cult monster lists could certainly use tweaking - also a few summoner spells like summon angel or summon devil with a good progressive list would be nifty.

      Angels need a generator to counter the demons generator...

      Possibly as "God of Death", make Devourers named something specific,

      although cult still Devourers

Devourers is a pretty great 'name'.  Of all the gods this one has the coolest image IMHO mainly because the name is kind of different-- much more than if it was 'Sidney the Devourer'.

      Spider deity for Dark elves... ??

please no!!!!!!!!!!!

      ---------- Elemental Planes -------------

      Perhaps Gaea, Ixalovh, Sorig and Ruggili could have planes for their

      element and a throne room at the top of 99 random levels and an entrance

      portal room

I thought that having certain planes to be used for transportation would be a nice touch.  I have started to make some maps for Gaia which I would like to link together at a sort of 'green nexus' (kind of like forest walk) which would allow you to travel big world in a unique way and this could be done for other gods as well.

      Stone, Cloud, Fire, Storm, Frost...  Giants

I recently made the images for a fire troll and there is room for more monsters certainly... the longest part is balancing them.

-Todd

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com