[CF-Devel] diseased chairs? (cf.mf.net)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Mar 16 15:58:52 CST 2004

Well i found the way to reproduce this problem, talking to the members of the
guild i found out they use the _spell_ disarm  instead of the disarm traps skill
to disarm the chests and they usually did it into the alchemy room or the "big
chest", the problem seems to be when you fail to disarm a diseased needle, and
the disease falls to the ground instead of infecting the person and end it up
right there. I tried this myself and after cleaning up a chest with more than 50
traps i ended up with a pile of about 10 diseases after i picked up the chest.

I also found out that casting this spell in your own apartment (scorn) would
crash the server.

Hope this is helpful enough as to trace the bug(s) :)
Greetings,
Katia.
--

      Karla  Mª  Stenger  Sábat   |