Re: Re: [CF-Devel] Multipart creatures and maps

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Mar 17 10:42:08 CST 2004

Ok good catch.  I will try this new script and do as suggested - commit a sample directory first. But so far have not seen any issues.
As for remaining large image issues I will soon document these more closely and send in some screenshots yes.

      My first version DID break those maps:

      maps-bigworld/quests/peterm/FireTemple/ThirdFloor

      maps-bigworld/wolfsburg/whorehouse

      So i made a more pedantic one.

      Those are the only maps to show up with diff -rq

      comparing output of version 1 and version 2 of the script.

      I did not run into any problems with these modified maps

      so far.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com