[CF-Devel] faster portgate (context diff)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon May 17 12:33:27 CDT 2004

      - New maps and/with new quests. It would be great, would bring new

      challanges, new excitement - most important things in any game. (I fear

      without new maps CF is doomed...)

Yes, so just make some, everyone will benefit from that :)
JavaEditor should work on any platform ^_-

Note that I committed a few days ago a 'ground positioning system'
that lets players know where they are in the world - up to them to
write down interesting locations...
(should be quest reward, probably, can't yet be found anywhere)

Nicolas

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com