[CF-Devel] Bug ? Automatic Pickup of Arrows and Client crash

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue May 25 01:28:32 CDT 2004

ScaChi wrote:

     From what I have observed, a thrown object that hits you ends up in your

     inventory.

      That is exactly what I tried to say.

     Or, are you using the NEWPickup capability in the GTK client?

      No, both automatic pickup functions are disabled.

  it is I believe an intentional feature in the code that things that are thrown
at you that hit you end up in your inventory.

  This wasn't a big deal when the only thing this happened for was arrows (I
suppose the theory being they were stuck in you).  It doesn't make a lot of
sense for things like boulders.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com