[CF-Devel] remove curse spell broken

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri May 28 00:32:34 CDT 2004

David McIlwraith wrote:

      I don't agree. The "god present" is an extremely easy effect to obtain, and

      there is *no reason* why the spell can't serve the same purpose, perhaps

      uncursing one un-applied item at a time.

  But as I recall, not all gods give that effect.  So if the effect is cheapened
by letting the remove curse spell take care of it, that potentially makes some
gods less desirable.

  And as you say, it is easy effect to obtain, so probably isn't a big reason to
add it to the spell.

  One note about having it be as something you have to pray for is that it also
makes it a little less difficult to just remove curse from objects while your
deep in the dungeon or the like, and to me, that seems like a good thing.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com