[CF-Devel] healing and magic potions

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Oct 3 21:45:52 CDT 2004

While adding a day pass gate to replace the keyed door to the alchemy
room in the potion shop in scorn, I was making a table that sells
healing potions (and sp potions) as per a suggestion in mail on this
list from some time ago.
So how much should they sell for?  The house of healing has them for
around ~1350 pp which is around 2 times their normal sale price
(~650pp).  I was thinking of pegging them at 1000 pp and adjusting the
prices in the healing and magic houses accordingly.  In this case if you
are real pretty you might save by buying your magic potions at the magic
house, but if you are Igoresque you might be better served at the potion
shop...
1400 pp just seems too steep to me and I think people would probably
just fish them out of shops instead of using the tables.  We want to
gouge for the convienence factor but not discourage business.  Then
again it takes money out of the system.
So what do you guys think?
Once this is settled I'll put out a franchise in Navar as well.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com