[CF-Devel] Windows regular snapshot releases

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Sep 3 16:20:34 CDT 2004

       I see no problem with that.

       I agree that official releases should be done more often, but it seems

      to always take more time than I have available to do it (maybe it is

      more the issue that it just nevers seems like that high a priority issue

      to me.  Not an excuse, but probably why I don't get around to making

      official releases as often as I should

Well, can't make releases for too minor stuff either, though.
The main issue with Win32 is that developing tools aren't part of the
OS, many people couldn't compile themselves, and get latest patches /
bugfixes :)

And I for one certainly don't want a fixed release schedule (like:
release one version every month), i don't really see any point in that.

Ryo

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com