[CF-Devel] Amulet of Poisoning

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Sep 7 22:39:10 CDT 2004

This item gives Attacks: Poison and Dex+1, analogous to the Chainmail of
Winter and the Essence of Flame. It is obtained in the Ebony Tiger guild (in
Lake Country) by trading for a figurine of Xan; the only place where the
latter is found is in the luck tower in Butaki's fortress. The chances of
obtaining the figurine there are incredibly small; whilst I am first to
admit that this is a fairly powerful item, it should not depend so much on
chance as on skill.

-archaios