[CF-Devel] New Archetypes, New maps, +Idease

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Sep 29 10:13:53 CDT 2004

Some new marble floor and ore archetypes are avaiable
at

     https://cat2.ath.cx/crossfirearch

Newest MLAB map pack with intergration instructions
are avaiable at

     https://cat2.ath.cx/cat2/crossfiremaps-mlab-R11.tar.gz

Ideas:
I have been seeing how simple it is for lowlevel chars
to rocket upwards in the area of weapons and money. In
the past some of the most enjoyable and challenging
things in CF and similar games was to gain good
weapons etc.

I was thinking of creating a set of bronze weapon
arches that are 1/2 the stats of normal (iron?)
weapons. I will make the archs and images (not too
hard :) ) The value of these items will be 1/4th that
of an iron/regular weapon. The treasure lists of
goblins, orcs, zombies, and other low level creatures
would be changed to use the bronze weapons and not the
other weapons, also the treasure they drop (plat,
gold, etc) would be decreased a bit. Shops would be
more likly to have the broze cheaper weapons than the
iron/now-standard weapons.

I believe this change would make a big diffrence in
making CF a more challenging and enjoyable game. So if
you would like me to set this up just give me the
go-ahead.

Btw: any archetype requests?

     http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com