[CF-Devel] New Archetypes, New maps, +Idease

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Sep 29 15:46:47 CDT 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Mitch Obrian wrote:

      I was thinking of creating a set of bronze weapon

      arches that are 1/2 the stats of normal (iron?)

      weapons. I will make the archs and images (not too

      hard :) ) The value of these items will be 1/4th that

      of an iron/regular weapon. The treasure lists of

      goblins, orcs, zombies, and other low level creatures

      would be changed to use the bronze weapons and not the

      other weapons, also the treasure they drop (plat,

      gold, etc) would be decreased a bit. Shops would be

      more likly to have the broze cheaper weapons than the

      iron/now-standard weapons.

Good idea.  Also, don't forget about the stone axes that already exist. ;)

      I believe this change would make a big diffrence in

      making CF a more challenging and enjoyable game. So if

      you would like me to set this up just give me the

      go-ahead.

Before proceeding, give it a day or two for additional feedback besides
this.

      Btw: any archetype requests?

A couple ideas:

Unique holy symbols for each of the CF gods (graphics and archtypes),
perhaps based on what they have for altars right now?

Unique talisman for each of the magic skills (graphics - pyromancy,
evoker, et al)

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com