[CF-Devel] New Archetypes, New maps, +Idease

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Sep 29 19:19:01 CDT 2004

Bronze is not a metal; it's an alloy.

-archaios

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Tanner" <

     leaf at real-time.com

To: <

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [CF-Devel] New Archetypes, New maps, +Idease

      On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Mitch Obrian wrote:

      > I was thinking of creating a set of bronze weapon

      > arches that are 1/2 the stats of normal (iron?)

      > weapons. I will make the archs and images (not too

      > hard :) ) The value of these items will be 1/4th that

      > of an iron/regular weapon. The treasure lists of

      > goblins, orcs, zombies, and other low level creatures

      > would be changed to use the bronze weapons and not the

      > other weapons, also the treasure they drop (plat,

      > gold, etc) would be decreased a bit. Shops would be

      > more likly to have the broze cheaper weapons than the

      > iron/now-standard weapons.

      Good idea.  Also, don't forget about the stone axes that already exist. ;)

      > I believe this change would make a big diffrence in

      > making CF a more challenging and enjoyable game. So if

      > you would like me to set this up just give me the

      > go-ahead.

      Before proceeding, give it a day or two for additional feedback besides

      this.

      > Btw: any archetype requests?

      A couple ideas:

      Unique holy symbols for each of the CF gods (graphics and archtypes),

      perhaps based on what they have for altars right now?

      Unique talisman for each of the magic skills (graphics - pyromancy,

      evoker, et al)

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com