[CF-Devel] Latest CVS falls over itself

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Sep 30 12:16:22 CDT 2004

Were there any recent (this week) changes that
destabalized the server code? I enter a map from save
bed map and boom server crashes everysingle time. The
map didn't change since it worked... the code was
updated tho.'

Is there something I don't know because I cannot get
the server running correctly again. Is a configure
(then make etc) needed again? (Would using the old
make conf make the server segfault?). Have buffers
been used to exec code (bad idea)?

I have 80,90 users or so that have registerd and I
also need the server to build my maps and test new
arches etc. But it won't work no matter how many times
I reconfigure. It's like I fell into a black hole...
it used to be simple... now it's impossible.

Help.m Id like to continue making stuff for crossfire.

Btw the parts I changed in the treasure lists are
poor_old and standard_old. orc should be changed too.

(Please inclued in cvs the changes to the treasure
list)

--- Mitch Obrian <

     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

     > wrote:

      On map change:

      PYTHON - triggerEvent:: eventcode 20

      Trying to load map

     /home/cfserver/cfservernew/share/crossfire/maps/mlab/cdcvillaarC1.

      load_original_map: /mlab/cdcvillaarC1 (0)

      PYTHON - triggerEvent:: eventcode 20

      Multiple skills with the same subtype? literacy,

      literacy

      Multiple skills with the same subtype? sorcery,

      sorcery

      Multiple skills with the same subtype? literacy,

      literacy

      Multiple skills with the same subtype? karate,

      karate

      Multiple skills with the same subtype? two handed

      weapons, two handed weapons

      PYTHON - triggerEvent:: eventcode 18

      LOGIN: Player named mikeeusa from ip 127.0.0.1

      Trying to load map

     /home/cfserver/cfservernew/share/crossfire/maps/mlab/citydeclouds2.

      load_original_map: /mlab/citydeclouds2 (0)

      Monster Jewler has hp set higher than maxhp (40>15)

      Monster Greg has hp set higher than maxhp (50>15)

       Adding friendly object healer.

      Monster red dragon has hp set higher than maxhp

      (30>0)

      Monster Merchant has hp set higher than maxhp

      (50>30)

      Segmentation fault

      Press any key to continue...

      :/