[crossfire] CVS and lighting patches

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Mon Apr 4 16:29:53 CDT 2005

#1)
I'm getting a strange error message about automake when trying to
compile:
        [

     meaje at jeff-w

      crossfire]$ make
         cd .
        && /bin/sh /home/meaje/setup/crossfire/server/crossfire/utils/missing --run automake-1.9 --gnu
        automake-1.9: `configure.ac' and `configure.in' both present.
        automake-1.9: proceeding with `configure.ac'.
        configure.ac:7: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.9.2,
        configure.ac:7: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
        configure.ac:7: comes from Automake 1.9.5.  You should recreate
        configure.ac:7: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.
        make: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

How do I solve this issue?
#2)
What patch command do I need to use to apply the light_arches.diff
patch?  I have tried 'patch -p1 <...' and 'patch -p0<...' with no
success.

--
Jeffrey D. Means

     meaje at meanspc.com

Owner / CIO for MeansPC

     http://www.meanspc.com/

Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:

     http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126