Security Audit, was Re: [crossfire] Server release?

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 16 05:51:03 CDT 2005

I fixed this a few time ago (i think). This was related to server dying on a
sigpipe on abrupt connection close.

Just one note, on security.
Every part of the code is subject to strings overflows. I have seen countless
calls to sprintf instead of snprintf, which is inherently unsecure. Some
parts of those calls involve datas provided by client.