[crossfire] Plugin system rewrite

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Fri Aug 12 06:29:01 CDT 2005

Ho sorry, does that mean i *shouldn't* have run a script to
rename all function prototypes? :D

Le Vendredi 12 Août 2005 08:57, Nicolas Weeger a écrit :

      Hello.

      Gros / Lauwenmark and I are currently rewriting the plugin system, both

      the server-plugin API and the Python plugin. It'll feature much

      improvement (using Python objects instead of plain values, so that

      you'll be able to do: Map.Width instead of CFPython.MapWidth(Map)).

      So please don't touch too much plugin stuff while we finish :)

      Nicolas

      crossfire at metalforge.org