[crossfire] Spectres with Banishment of Valriel

Lord Youkai lordyoukai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:48:54 CDT 2005

Metalforge was updated to cvs of late. And that error happened again.
Was this a recent fix?

On 8/12/05, Brendan Lally <

     brenlally at gmail.com

      On Sunday 07 Aug 2005 07:17, Lord Youkai wrote:

      > I've noticed a bug in Crossfire:

      > wild Undead (specifically Spectres) will cast banishments according to

      any

      > god, but devourers.

      > Considering that devourers was the god of undead, I propose to limit all

      > undead monsters unless stated otherwise to

      > their patron gods, the Devourers.

      This should now be fixed in CVS

      What I have actually done is a little more general though, now all

      creatures

      worship the god that favours them if they have one, so pixies all cast

      banishment of lythander, demons all cast banishment of gorokh, and undead,

      won't cast banishment because devourers denies them it.

      crossfire at metalforge.org