[crossfire] Alliance System?

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 18:14:23 CST 2005

I was wondering if we could have an alliance system in
crossfire so map makers could put warring factions in
their worlds.

0 would be standard enemies of the player (goblins
etc)
1 would be standard neutral (gaurds, towns people).

0 and 1 would be neutral to eachother (unless you want
them fighting, might disrupt some maps?)
this would be set in a text file
2 would be etc
then 3
then 4.

or perhapse it could go by names rather than numbers?

well you get the jist.

Maby the diffrent kingdoms could be diff factions?