[crossfire] Alliance System?

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 12:21:52 CST 2005

So what about an alliance/fation system?

--- tchize <

     tchize at myrealbox.com

     > wrote:

      Please do not reply to another thread to start a new

      one. Instead go to the

      'new mail' window of your mail client.

      If you reply to another thread, client add a

      'In-Reply-To:' header in mail and

      recipient clients attach your new thread to another

      one. This is cumbersome

      to read.

      Thanks.

      Le Dimanche 06 Février 2005 01:14, Mitch Obrian a

      écrit :

      I was wondering if we could have an alliance system

      in

      crossfire so map makers could put warring factions

      in

      their worlds.

      0 would be standard enemies of the player (goblins

      etc)

      1 would be standard neutral (gaurds, towns people).

      0 and 1 would be neutral to eachother (unless you

      want

      them fighting, might disrupt some maps?)

      this would be set in a text file

      2 would be etc

      then 3

      then 4.

      or perhapse it could go by names rather than

      numbers?

      well you get the jist.

      Maby the diffrent kingdoms could be diff factions?

      protection around

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      Tchize (David Delbecq)

      tchize at myrealbox.com

      Public PGP KEY FINGERPRINT:

          F4BC EF69 54CC F2B5 4621  8DAF 1C71 8E6B 5436

      C17C

      Public PGP KEY location:

      http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html

      ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature

      crossfire at metalforge.org