[crossfire] Is the deposit bug on the bank PY script ever going to get fixed?

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 13:26:10 CST 2005

Say ok I syslinked 2.2 to the python symlink in
debian... I restarted the server.... it still dosn't
work.

--- Rick Tanner <

     leaf at real-time.com

      On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Mitch Obrian wrote:

      > Is the deposit bug on the bank PY script ever

      going to

      > get fixed?

      What versin of python are you using/running on your

      server?

      "... crossfire 1.7 needs python 2.2 or higher due to

      a change in the

      plugin."

     http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/crossfire/2005-February/008153.html

      What error message are you seeing when players try

      to use the bank?

      crossfire at metalforge.org