[crossfire] Is the deposit bug on the bank PY script ever going to get fixed?

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 21 16:00:04 CST 2005

Unless you can get crossfire to build the plugin against python 2.2+
headers then you are like me stuck.  I won't update debian just to
playtest crossifre and so far no one has made a patch to the configure
scripts that lets you use alternate python installation so it may be a
while.  Once that is all fixed up however getting the scripts (bank and
slots) to work again should be a piece of cake.

Mitch Obrian wrote:

     The only thing that dosn't work is deposit on the

     bank, everything else in that script works... so I

     assume it's loaded correctly.